After logging in to your account, you can set up your integration with marketplace, add products, receive orders and manage your inventory using DinoSync.
On this page
- DinoSync dashboard overview
- Supported browser
DinoSync dashboard overview
When you log in to your DinoSync account, the first thing you will be greeted is DinoSync Dashboard.
DinoSync dashboard provide snapshots on your daily, weekly, monthly and total sales. You can also see a breakdown of orders in table and pie chart format for the marketplaces you have integrated. Moreover, you will be able to view the latest 10 orders in pending and completed.
You can access the different sections of the DinoSync platform by using the sidebar. Sections include:
- Inventory where you can manage your products in multiple marketplaces.
- Orders where all orders will be recorded and ready to process from multiple marketplaces.
- Marketplace section where you manage your settings with multiple marketplaces.
- User setting where you can update your personal details, business details, and billing details.
The email/live chat button located at the bottom right corner of your screen will be available to you regardless of where you navigate.
DinoSync requires an up-to-date web browser to make sure that you can use all of DinoSync’s features. DinoSync currently supports the latest versions of all browsers, unless otherwise noted.
Browsers supported include: