In this guide, we will show you how to upload a product in DinoSync.
Fill in necessary information about your products and click ‘Save Changes’.
- Product name, brand, product description, selling price, height, length, width and weight are mandatory fields.
After that, you will be redirected to the image section, where you can drag and drop the images you wish to post. Once done, click on ‘Save Changes’.
- Images dimension should be within 330×330 pixel to 2000×2000 pixel.
- Each image size should not be more than 1mb.
Once you’re done, you can drag and rearrange the sequence of your images. The first image will be the main image for your product.
- You may click on the cross icon to delete the picture, or you can add more pictures by dragiing them into the upload box and click on ‘Save Changes’
Then, click on the ‘Variants’ tab to view your products variants information.
- Navigate between different tabs to view different information.
- SKU for your variants are auto-generated as default following the attribution values you created in Step 1. However, you can change the SKUs inside individual variant’s details.
- You can delete products, add new variant and edit individual variant from this page.
Click on any variants to start editing its information for example: SKU code, stock quantity and price.
- In here, you may edit your SKU, quantity and price.
- Name and variant details is locked and not editable. If you wish to change variant, please delete the current one and create a new variant. Name can be edited at ‘Product Detail’ tab.
- After editing your variant details, click on ‘Save & Next’ which is located at the bottom of your screen and you will be redirected to the next variant.
After finishing your variant details, you can click on the ‘Marketplace’ tab to start you integration with various marketplace.
Congratulation! You have successfully created your product in DinoSync. Keep going and happy selling!