Though we are sad to see you leave, if you wish to unsubscribe your plan with DinoSync, you can do so under your account settings.
- Log in to your DinoSync account.
- Go to your user account and click on ‘Profile’.
- Click on ‘Card & Billing’ tab.
- Inside, you may find the ‘Unsubscribe’ button, click to perform action.
After unsubscribing, you will be able to continue make use of DinoSync till your next billing cycle. Till then, your account will be put on hold and all action will lead back to your billing page where you will have to enter your billing details again to continue your subscription. All information will be deleted and removed from DinoSync database if you failed to choose a plan 30 days after the end of your billing cycle.
If you wish to continue your plan after you unsubscribe during your subscription period, you can do so by simply keying in you billing details and choose a plan.
Tell us your problem
If you are facing trouble such as below:
- DinoSync is not the right tool for me.
- DinoSync do not have features that i think could help me advance my online business.
- DinoSync is not user-friendly and I could not figure out how to use it.
- I have no time to manage my online business.
- I do not gain revenue from my online business.
- I do not want to sell online anymore.
Please let our DinoSync team know. We are reachable through the chat bubble located at the bottom right of your screen. Alternatively, you can contact us through our Contact Page. We have experts in multiple fields which we believe could be in service for the problem you face above. So again, if you are facing any trouble which result in you unsubscribing DinoSync, please let us know. We want to be useful again to you.